We have built a platform that is transforming classroom learning for over
2 million students and 145,000 teachers across the globe.
Over 5,500,000 questions answered each month.
We're Zzish and we provide the tools for talented developers to create and monetise the best education apps while giving teachers data-driven, real-time insight into individual student performance.
Led by Charles Wiles, an ex-Googler with a PHD in AI from Oxford University, we are now developing an AI-driven method to find the BEST learning resources available and expanding our foothold in the Asian market. The EdTech market is now worth over $252bn and growing 17% annually. Zzish aims to unify this market by bringing all education apps and resources onto a single data-driven platform and accessible from a single subscription.
Named by Google in top 10 high growth startups in Europe 2017
- Finalist in Teach Secondary’s Innovation Awards 2016 and the ERA Awards 2017
- April 2017: One of the “ten best startups in Europe” selected for the first Google Demo Day outside US
- May 2017: Raised £1.3m on Crowdcube, hitting £1.15m target within 24hrs of public raise
- April 2018: Develop only technology in education to measure efficacy of resources & recommend to teachers
- May 2018: Signed an MOU for $600,000 3-year deal with the Government in the Philippines
- In Varkey Foundation ‘18 best Edtech startups in the world’ 2018.
- 254% increase in usage within the last year
We signed over 50 clients in the last year, including 4 US school districts and
the Ministry of Education of Philippines.
Here's a few words from our CEO, Charles
With Zzish growing quickly we are about to start crowdfunding to accelerate growth, inviting passionate investors to come on our journey. To own a share in a team and technology that has been proven to work, to play a part in ensuring that no student gets left behind in the classroom. Own shares in the classrooms of the future from just £10.